British, English, Character, BBC, Comedian
Received pronunciation British with a range of authentic accents. Warm and natural for commercials or dialectical and comedic for character reads - versatile. Credits include all from CNN (The British Open) to BBC TV. www.ukvox.com
The Atlanta Journal Constitution
"[Pitt] nearly runs away with the show...he'll find himself among the city's best comedic actors"
Wendell Brock, "I Hate Hamlet" The Georgia Ensemble Theatre
"The excellent Mark Pitt"
Wendell Brock, "Amy's View" Theatre in the Square, Atlanta.
Southeastern USA professional premiere production.
Creative Loafing, Atlanta
"Tom, superbly played by Mark Pitt as the dumbest of blokes"
Review of "Perfect Wedding" The Georgia Ensemble Theatre, Atlanta.
VizKick: Brandon Farmer
The tracks you sent over worked wonderfully. You have a talent.
Commercial, United Kingdom, Voiceover.
British Author Pete Worrall: They Grow Upon the Eyes: 100,000 word audio.
It was a long and overwhelming task to find someone to narrate They Grow Upon The Eyes but British born Atlanta resident, Mark Pitt, demonstrated a brilliant understanding of the source material. According to Pete, “His take on the characters is just wonderful and the way he expressed the eeriness of the book really gave me the creeps. After receiving 60 auditions, and after a ‘speak off’ with my family and friends, they all agreed that Mark was the guy for the project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Northern, London Cockney, RP, Midlands, BBC (native).
My Voice Experience
Numerous character reads and commercials.
BBC Radio Drama Company
CNN Sport International: The British Open
TNT Sports: The Wimbledon Tennis Championships
Johnson and Johnson (USA)
The Atlanta Ballet
Coca Cola International Industrial Reads
Gables Apartments (Gables the Butler)
Andretti Speedways (In circuit voice)
Emirates Airlines (On hold voice)
GM Voices (Numerous industrial reads)
BP International (On camera spokesperson)
Wilson Golf Balls
"They Grow Upon the Eyes". Book by Pete Worrall
and Narrated by Mark Pitt.
Boston Radio Spots.
The Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, BA
The University of Central England, PGCE
My Studio Equipment
Neuman TM 102 Studio Condenser backed with ART Dual Pro USB Pre-amp. HP Pavilion P6-2378 PC with AMD Accelerated A8-5600K Quad Core Processor, 1TB HD and 8GB RAM. Runs Magix Suite.
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Pitt
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Pitt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Pitt is a Premium subscriber.
• Mark Pitt was last active on Voice123 26 days ago