Deep, Warm, Baritone, Authoritative, Caring, Smart
Warm, Baritone, Reflective, Home Town, Garrison Keillor, Relaxed Americana, Announcer,Confident,
Authoritative, Smooth, Professional, Commanding, Knowledgeable, Distinguished, Articulate, Sincere, Caring, Friendly, Characters, Wry, Dry, Comical, Smart Ass, Cocky, Narrative, Story Teller., Believable, Wise, Fatherly, Fresh, The Guy Next Door, Folksy,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Western/Cowboy, Southern, Red Neck,
My Voice Experience
Recording a one hour weekly program, reading the Durango Herald to the "Western Slope" listeners of the Audio Information Network of Colorado.
I completed a recording for an audio book called "Tracking The Snow-Shoe Itinerant.
Completed the recording for the phone system prompts for Charcoal Restaurant of Denver Colorado.
I will be going into the studio at Clear Channel here in Denver, CO to record a 60 second spot for Charcoal Restaurant.
Majored in Broadcasting at the University of South Dakota.
Voice Over tele-classes with Susan Berkely.
Voice Over Marketing Mastermind Mentor Program with Susan Berkely.
Tele-Seminars with Such A Voice with Dan Levine and Heather Costa.
Studied voice acting with Bill Smith of The Acting Studio of Denver Colorado.
My Studio Equipment
I have a home studio equipt with:
Shure SM7B microphone, audio-technica AT4040 microphone, M Box2 Pro-Micro Studio and ProTool LE7 recording and editting software.
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark O'Clock
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark O'Clock by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark O'Clock is a Standard subscriber.
Mark O'Clock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark O'Clock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark O'Clock does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark O'Clock was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.