resonant, deep, authoritative and moving
Studio engineers tell me my voice is a classic books-on-tape voice; callers to the call center I work at tell me I should be on the radio.
My voice is very resonant; it may remind you of William Conrad or Patrick Stewart.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
U.S. dialects along east coast (Phila., NY, Boston, Virginia), British dialects for P.G. Wodehouse stories (Jeeves and Bertie), general newscasters voice, multiple voices in four years of community theatre (British, Southern, etc.).
My Voice Experience
First, please refer to my demos on my website, note-the email link isn't working, so use my email address via this website).
I played a N.Y. doctor in the audiobook recording of B.L.U.N.T.'s Betrayal of a Hustler.
I have had community theatre work in Dearly Departed, Oliver!, and Butterlies are Free.
Various acting workshops and theatre groups in Virginia and New Jersey. B.A. degree in English.
My Studio Equipment
While I have easy access to Snake Oil Records (where demo was cut) and Da Spot (Betrayal of a Hustler) in Richmond, I also have basic computer software on my PC: Filezilla, Audacity, Digital Voice Manager) along with a headset and microphone.
Just listen to my demo and decide.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Maloney by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Maloney is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Maloney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Maloney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Maloney does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Maloney was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.