Dependable, Real, Personal, Professional, Friendly
It's all about communication! I can provide the approach that works best in communicating a message, whether it's serious, light, ironic, hard sell, etc.
Mostly, my voice can be described as strong, warm, natural, authoritative, smooth, professional, pleasant, friendly, inviting and real. I'm a great cup of coffee with as much (or as little) "jolt" as you require.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Folksy, southern, redneck, exaggerated announcer, deep-voiced evil villain
My Voice Experience
I started working on-the-air at a radio station when I was 15 and did my first agency commercials while still in college. I've done hundreds of radio spots since then and a number of narration projects as well.
I have a B.A. in Mass Communication and an M.S. in Health.
My Studio Equipment
I'm not big on tech, but I am big on sound and I made sure my home studio sounds great.
I think there's a BigHoss 927 microphone. It's attached to a FailSafe-11 cable with special noise adjustment nodes aligned to the all platinum plug. The stand is typical metal alloy, but covered in triple-weight dampening fibers imported from Singapore. The M-80 Firecracker Interface is small (only 60 pounds), but powerful with a voice overdrive add-on.
In the past I've worked as a physician recruiter. I feel I can particularly relate to projects in the health or medical fields.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Lovely by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Lovely is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Lovely was last active on Voice123 102 days ago