Captain at LeBernardin
Warm and deep for narrations and storytelling, conversational, authentic, expert, luxurious, rich, raspy, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations.Bold, confident, and versatile, clean delivery, real, aspirational, explainer videos,
Warm and deep, sexy and fun, smooth and professional.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Greater New York City Area, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cowboy, French, Christopher Walken, Sam Waterston, John Torturro, Martin Sheen, Dennis Leary,Charlie Sheen, Clint Eastwood,
My Voice Experience
I am fortunate to be studying with Anna Garduno in NYC.
I've worked at LeBernardin restaurant in NYC for 30+ years. Many people, including Amy Poehler, suggested I try voice overs. That led me to Anna Garduno and it's been so much fun.
My Studio Equipment
sno ball blu microphone
I am a food expert and extremely good at explaining complicated dishes, menus, perfect for blue apron,
I am adept at complicated terminology , great for medical and foreign words,warm storyteller for narrations (Biography, Fangoria, etc),
smart, trustworthy professional for presentations and ad campaigns,
ease with difficult words and foreign languages -- scientific, pharmaceutical, financial, geographic, etc,
conversational, testimonial, sexy, fun, straight forward for commercials, PSA's and interstitials.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Kopera by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Kopera is a Premium subscriber.
• Mark Kopera was last active on Voice123 2 days ago