A voice talent that is warm and deep for narrations, exciting and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, powerful and intense for radio imaging and movie trailers, sincere and meaningful for soft sell spots, impactful and authorative for tv news imaging. Additional abilities to do southern and cowboy accents as well as others.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Midwest,Kansas,Oklahoma,Texas,Missouri,Colorado, Kansas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern accent, cowboy, old "geaser", scary "Boris Karloff", Santa Claus
My Voice Experience
Over 35 years of experience in radio programming, voiceovers and production. Clients include Raytheon Aircraft, Beech Aircraft, Boeing Aircraft, EXCEL Corporation, KOCH Industries, Kroger Food Stores,Dillards Department Stores, Mid-South Concert Productions, KNAZ-TV Flagstaff,AZ., KAKE-TV Wichita, KS., and many many more corporate giants.
Started in radio broadcasting in 1972 as a morning drive announcer and music director. Over the years I found myself spending more and more time in the production studios at the various stations I worked at over 13 years. I was production director at KAAY-Little Rock (50,000 watt AM giant back in the early 80's) as well as KSKG-Salina,KS, KEYN-Wichita, KFH-Wichita, KFDI-Wichita, KBRA-Wichita, KTLI-Wichita, KTFX-Tulsa,OK, WWQM-Madison,WI.
For the past 25 years I have owned and operated Winston Creative Sound Studios in Wichita, a 1,500 sq.ft. state of the art audio and video production facility.
My Studio Equipment
Complete 1,500 sq.ft. Audio/Video Recording Studio including voice over equipment such as:
Focusrite,Avalon,Aphex Tube Microphone Preamps
MAC G-4 w/Pro Tools & Final Cut Pro
PC w/Adobe Audition & Sound Forge
I also have an ear for mixing and producing music. I have extensive technical knowledge of broadcasting and recording studio equipment. This helps me in creating a "sweet" sound in all of my productions.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Winston by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Winston is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Winston was last active on Voice123 255 days ago