Personable, Seasoned, Voice & Production
Work well with Directors, Professional, Personable, Conversational, Experienced.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Jeffries
My Voice Experience
My background includes 40 years voice acting in small, medium and major markets; 16 years in Seattle at KJR, KISW and KXRX.
Writing, voice and production experience spans a cornucopia of work for broadcast radio and tv; infomercials, spot comercials, promos, concert ads, station liners; VO for training and presentation video.
I also shoot, edit and postproduce videos.
Small, Medium and Major Market broadcast radio on the job training. I have recorded in professional studios and broadcast facilities.
My Studio Equipment
U87A Neumann, SM5B Sure and RE20 ElectroVoice microphones; Avalon Vt 737sp mic prossesor; Mackie Onyx, Blackjack, MBox mixers; Adobe Audition - CS6 software.
Public speaking includes small businesses, business organizations and regular Guest Lecturer at the Edward R Murrow College of Communication at Washington State University and business development classes at Lewis Clark State College in Lewiston, Idaho.
I built a radio group of 15 small market radio stations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Jeffries by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Jeffries is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Jeffries does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Jeffries was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Jeffries does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Jeffries was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.