Happy, Upbeat, Uptempo, Warm, Professional, Witty
Fun, Friendly, Energetic, Hip, Warm and Trusting. All words to describe Mark Holcomb’s Vocal Style. A style that will draw listeners in and leave them wanting more.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have the ability to deliver an English accent, New York/New Jersey dialect and Midwestern dialect. I also have the ability to provide you voices for any character your script may call for.
My Voice Experience
Radio and Television Commercials, Trailers, Promos, Narrations, On-Hold Messaging, Industrial or E-Learning, Mark brings an amazing amount of talent to your project with over 20 years experience. Clients can expect high quality, a fast turnaround, and professional service! Plus a broadcast quality studio to ensure your project sounds the very best. Mark Holcomb has had the privilege of voicing projects for companies like Nissan, Microsoft, Nationwide, Dominos Pizza, Wells Fargo and more.
B.A. in Communications from Calvin College in Grand Rapids, MI.
David Tyler Voice Over Coaching
Insight School of Acting - Voice Over
My Studio Equipment
Microphones used: Sennheiser Mkh 416, sE Electronics sE2200a Ii C
Computer and software: Apple I-Mac OS X; Adobe Audition, Audacity
Special equipment: Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Holcomb
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Holcomb by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Holcomb is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Holcomb was last active on Voice123 213 days ago