Guy next door, various British accents
I'm a 47 year old man and my normal speech pattern is a south of England accent. I have worked as a TV reporter for around 15 years and have been trained to speak clearly for that medium. I have a light voice for narrations, fun for commercials and smooth and professional for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard English, South East England English, South West England English, Welsh, Geordie, Scottish.
My Voice Experience
I have worked for 15 years as a regional TV news reporter regularly voicing stories for news items. I underwent regular voice training sessions for ITV Tyne Tees, who I worked for.
I have a degree in Politics and currently teach journalism at a university
My Studio Equipment
The university has a full-equipped radio studio which I could use to record my voice.
I'm a fully qualified journalist, having worked in print and TV
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Mark Davenport by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Davenport is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Davenport was last active on Voice123 254 days ago