Versatile, Friendly, Professional, Impressions
Warm, friendly, articulate, professional, authoritative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Virginia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can speak with northern, southern, New York, Irish, Russian accents.
I do many character voices including many cartoon voices, also:
- President Bush
- President Clinton
- President Reagan
- Reverend Jim (from Taxi)
- Sylvester Stallone
- Dr. Phil
- Don Pardo
- Harry Caray
- Rodney Dangerfield
- Ted Knight
- Arnold Schwartzenegger
- Ray Ramono
I have a wide vocal range for singing. Can sing 5 part harmony. Can sing like:
- Garth Brooks
- Travis Tritt
- Ray Charles
- Elton John
- Billy Joel
- Joe Cocker
- Josh Groban
- Kenny Rogers
- Brooks & Dunn
- Tim McGraw
- John Michael Montgomery
- Joe Nichols
- Rascal Flatts
- Keith Urban
- Toby Keith
My Voice Experience
20+ years -- Radio personality and professional voice talent. Impressions, message on hold, IVR, voicemail, medical text, technical training and narration, audio books, voice for web, real estate, television, radio, cable.
I started my radio career in 1989 at WKZQ in Myrtle Beach, SC. I've worked in Mobile, Raleigh, Greenville.
I have a college degree in electronics. I've recorded demo's for the country music industry.
My Studio Equipment
Software: Cool Edit Pro (13 years experience)
Mic: Blue Mouse
Mixer: Behringer Xenyx
Can email mp3, WAV, aif's and most other formats or mail CD's
I was head of production for 7 years so I have extensive writing and producing experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Andrews by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Andrews is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Andrews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Andrews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Andrews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Andrews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.