Friendly, Upbeat, Nurturing, Welcoming
Marissa Ampon has a voice that is clear, fun, and fresh for commercials, pleasant, sincere and sweet for narrations, professional and trustworthy for presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Marissa L Ampon
My Voice Experience
When she was a trainer in quality assurance for the biotech industry, she engaged her trainees by speaking clearly and with versatility. As a project manager, she developed a professional and trustworthy persona when facilitating team meetings or presenting to stakeholders.
Because of her clear and nurturing voice, she's been asked to present the eulogy and to do readings from the bible at family funerals and weddings.
My training includes:
* Additional acting training with Meisner Technique, Bay Area Acting Studio, SF
* Continuous voice & acting training at Voice One, SF
* Character voice training (10-week program, Voice One, SF)
* Medical narration teleseminars
* Acting & Improv training through workshops and classes
My technical background that supports technical & medical narrations:
* MS in Project Management
* BS in Chemistry
* 10+ years in the Biotechnology industry
Other interests that further contribute to my craft:
* Running races from 5Ks to half marathons
* Danced with polynesian dance group where dance and song from the islands of Samoa, Tahiti, Hawaii & New Zealand were part of the performance
* Marissa's most memorable accomplishments was performing with her group in the "Polynesian Halftime Spectacular" for the San Francisco 49ers in 1998 and then competing in the 1999 Tahiti Fete in San Jose
My Studio Equipment
Marissa's home studio consists of:
- Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Twisted Wave
- Avid MBox Mini with Pro Tools LE
- MacBook Pro
Marissa brings a combination of life experiences and business skills to help her clients achieve their creative vision for their voiceover needs. With 10+ years of work experience in the biotech world, she is “fluent” in terminologies related to:
To complement her science and technical world, Marissa also brings creativity, artistry, and patience which ensures her clients receive the best quality service while having fun collaborating on their project.
When not recording in her home or her client’s studio, Marissa likes to learn various dance styles, learn about new cultures through travel & photography, and enjoy time with her family and friends.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marissa L Ampon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marissa L Ampon is a Standard subscriber.
Marissa L Ampon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marissa L Ampon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marissa L Ampon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marissa L Ampon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.