I speak English with an accent, my tone in Spanish is neutral, rich and warm.
I have a neutral accent as a Spanish voiceover talent; I also do English voice overs with a Spanish accent. I have a clean and clear deliver. Deep, smooth and professional specially for corporate and industrial presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Venezuelan
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Santa Monica, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
Film: "Lost" Silvercrest Entertainment (cashier bank-radio announcer) National Radio Commercials: Greyhound, HEB Central Market .Industrials: Walt Disney (Endutainment Media); Social Security Agency (Speech Digital); Mary Kay Cosmetics; Avon; Creative Memories. Spanish Loopings; Religious Programs.
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications UCAB-Caracas-Venezuela; UCLA-Los Angeles: Janet Wilcox, Voice Over workshop; Larry Moss, UCLA Reduction of the Accent; Rene Pereira, Method Acting. The Joanne Baron/DW Brown Studio, Meisner Training, Santa Monica, CA. Dave Pope Acting Studio Dallas,TX.
My Studio Equipment
Post-Production and Music Production
• State-of-the-art digital recording equipment including software sequencers (Pro Tools, Logic, Reason, Ableton Live, etc.)
• Pro Tools HD system with a large number of Plug-Ins and DSP power
• Pro Tools Control Surface
• MIDI synthesizers and MIDI samplers
• All formats of digital recording machines
• Digital video capture cards, digital and analog mixing boards, and digital and analog signal processors among other recording equipment.
Digital Sound Editing
• State-of-the-art digital equipment to edit audio, clean tracks, make digital copies and digital transfers in all digital formats such as ADAT, DA-88, CD, DAT and Pro Tools.
Your material will be recorded in a professional studio: AudioGraph International in Santa Monica, CA. We are committed to provide you with an excellent and professional final material MP3/WAVE/AIFF, CD Overnight delivery. Also via ISDN.
Bilingual (Spanish- English)
Translation experience in both commercial, industrial. Specialized in Audio translation and interpretation
Great Interview Spoke Person
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marina Zapata-Valenzuela by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marina Zapata-Valenzuela is a Standard subscriber.
• Marina Zapata-Valenzuela was last active on Voice123 39 days ago