Corporate, silky, professional, calm,
FRENCH/ENGLISH female voice over professional based in Montreal, smooth and mature style. Former CBC and Radio Canada interviewer. Excellent diction, meets the highest standard for business DVD’s and podcasts, educational projects and documentaries.
Voice variation I am comfortable with:
Softspoken, convincing, caring, enthousiastic, informative, confident, classy, corporate, authoritative, playful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Montreal, Ottawa, Québec, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French accents, Canadian French (standard), English with French slight accent.
My Voice Experience
Born in Québec city, native language French, studied both in French and English.
My passion for my work goes back to my pre-teen years when my recurrent hobby was to mimick television announcers with various cleaning products in hand.
You may say that those playful exercises "paid off" and with additional training, experience and constant determination, my voice may now be guiding medical students through new protocoles, greeting customers via telephone systems, help companies in developing new medias such as text-to-speech and of course, praising the vertus of a leading cleaning brand...
Some of the companies I had the pleasure to lend my voice to in various multimedia productions:
Lise Watier Cosmetics
Coup de pouce (Web)
National Capital Commission
Montreal International Fireworks Competition / Fantasia intro - U.S.A. participation
Desjardins Financial Group
AIR Liquide International
McCord Museum - Montreal
Marketing Management graduate (2007) at HEC Montreal, Qc
University of Montreal, (2004-2006) : Applied communications and Professional writing graduate.
Radio communication studies - University of Québec (1986-1987), Montreal, Qc
Radio and television announcer training school - Promedia graduate (1985), Montreal, Qc
My Studio Equipment
Home studio :
Grace Design M103
Microbook II - MOTU sound card
Voice direction via Skype available.
Over 10 years experience in customer support, first as an agent then as a trainer, mainly related to telecommunications and tourism.
For many years I have worked as a volunteer involved in simultanious translation from English to French in local and international events for a non profit organization.
Artistic and committed, I have practiced various forms of art from gregorian songs to belly dance.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marie-Elaine Roy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marie-Elaine Roy is a Standard subscriber.
• Marie-Elaine Roy was last active on Voice123 23 days ago