softly spoken and cultured
I have an Australian accent that many people have mistaken for a British accent. I am a mature female who is softly spoken with a cultured clear speaking voice. Typically, my voice sounds young and so I have a broad range - young teen to adult female.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have an Australian accent which is often understood as British.
My Voice Experience
I have been auditioning for voice over work for a few years. I love to audition so send me a request. It's great for polishing my craft.
Voice over training - Mike Elmore (Community college)
Acting - child and teenager plays
Singing - church choir and for fun
(1) to technical and lay audiences of a scientific nature (I have a Bachelors and Masters degree in Science)
(2) to multilingual audience for whom English is a second language of a scientific nature
(3) Reading poetry and performing literature (not necessarily acting)
(4) Reading the Bible (in Hungarian) in Church
My Studio Equipment
I can record, edit and email voiceover work in mp3 format.
I am extremely well organized and punctual. When you hire me for a job, it will get done, most likely earlier than the deadline. I pride myself in the quality of my work and you will receive from me work of the highest quality.
I will not commit to a project unless I intend to complete and submit it. Should issues arrive, you will hear from me in a timely manner in order for their resolution as a win/win.
What I expect from the project manager is clear instructions on the project requirements as they relate to me, timeframe for expected completion, and payment on receipt of completed project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Maria Victoria by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maria Victoria is a Standard subscriber.
• Maria Victoria was last active on Voice123 2 days ago