Versatile, Warm, Deep, Sensual,Mature and youthful
My voice range is very varied. It is sexy and smooth. My range is:
KIDS 10 TO 15 years.
WOMEN: 18 TO 50 years.
Some of the jobs I have done have been dubbing the voices of:
BJORK, BETTE MIDLER, LUCY LIU, LORETTA DEVINE, GWYNETH PALTROW, ETC.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Chilean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish Castillian, Spanish Chilean, Spanish Argentinan, Spanish Mexican, Spanish Venezuelan, Spanish Guatemala and Salvador.
English with Mexican accent
English with Latinoamerican accent.
My Voice Experience
In the Dubbing I had the fortune to interpret as many main characters rolls in series as in successful documentaries, between which they include: Shallow Hal, Dancing in The Dark, Blue man,Isn't She Great, Rebellious Play back, Mandrake, Los Mejores Knockouts, Ally Mac Beal, Dark Angel, Boston Public, Angel, Hearts, 24. And in cartoons: Digimon 03, Cloud, Betterman, Nube, Gundam Wing, Doremi, Family Guy, L'Apetta Giulia etc.
2007: Select to be the female voice for OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA) Spanish version.
Spanish, French and German Translation and Dubbing of BOWDABRA Instructional Video.
Hispanic market with Birthday Alarm. com. Creation,Direction, Pre-production, and General Production of E- Cards.
English and Spanish IVR for Fund Pro Performance and Latin Asset Management
DELL, Intel Core Duo T.V Spot, country: Argentina.
AstraZeneca Course Introduction.
Olive Garden, Platto's Closet T.V. Tags.
Azteca America Translation and Dubbing T.V Commercials.
Currently in 2006 among the latest projects completed the following are some of my highlights:
*Select to be the female voice for the UNITED NATIONS (ONU); UNPD program.
*Interpreted a child's voice for a presentation for the UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA in CANADA.
*Spanish talent for T.V. Stations in Iowa, South Dakota, North Dakota and Nebraska.
*Creator and character voice for BIRTHDAY ALARM. Hispanic E-Cards section.
*Project Director for children's Voice Over for CUSTOM VIDEO PRODUCTION'S: U GOTTA CHOOSE, video for children with diabetes.
*Female Voice Over for GRUPO ESTRELLA BLANCA, in conjunction with EBOLA COMUNICACIONES. GRUPO ESTRELLA BLANCA represents one of the largest Bus companies in Mexico.
In Broadcasting among other accounts I am the Institutional Voice of the Weekly Wireless Program of the Governor of Veracruz, Miguel Aleman Velasco. It takes by name: Voice of Veracruz.
Also I am the institutional voice of account "AM/PM". Restaurant chain of the United States.
IVR for Best USA VACATIONS.
Narration and Voice Over for NCC College recruitment Video in IOWA.
Commercial Spot for AMERICAN FAMILY MORTGAGE.
The most outstanding account I have are: Automotriz Nagoya. Cetec. Harris Grill. El Sol de Cuernavaca. Hellen Keller. Gigante. Kastro Automotriz. Caminitos Fun and Bar. 90-60-90 Slim. Club Dorados Oaxtepec. Multi Radio Digital. Bar Los Quetzales. Hotel Conquistador. Farmacias del Ahorro. Telcel. Among others.
CADEEE SEKI-SANO. Cuernavaca, Morelos. Mexico
***Dramatic Arts Career
The Institution was directed by the known Dramatist Felipe Santander. During four years I was part of the Repertoire Company of Cuernavaca, participating in 10 productions, among them: El Extensionista, La Fiera del Ajusco, Las Fascinadoras, and Pirandello.
• Graduated from Education of Puppets. Given by the acclaimed Compañía Marionetas de la Esquina.
• Graduated in Oral History. Given at the Morelense Center of the Arts.
• Graduated from Greek Theater. Given by the professor Ricardo Ramírez Carnero.
• Graduated in Theater Isabelino y Jacobino. Given by the professor Aime Wagner.
• Workshop on Collective Creation. Given by the National Center for the Arts.
• Course on the Doubling Actor. Given by the Director Olga Donadhio.
• Graduated in Theatrical Lectures. Given by the professor Boris Shoemman.
My Studio Equipment
3 Mac dual G4
5 Microphones: Rhode, AKG, M-Audio Solaris
2 Digi 002
2 Digi 001
Yamaha, Alesis Mixers
• Participated in the short list of the Mexican Critical Association of Theater as Better Humorous Actress. By the Personage of Jane Chandler of the Putting in Scene: The Night of January 16. Directed by the Teacher Felipe Santander. In the Theater Julio Castle of the City of Mexico
• With the Company Marionettes of the Corner we were selected by Bellas Artes and the Secretary of Public Education, as winners of the Children’s Theater Convention and we crossed the City of Mexico and Morelos, with the Putting in Scene: The Ravine. I had the privilege to interpret the central character of the work that was a beaver.
• With the Cepeda Company Productions We represented Mexico in the International Christmas Festival in the City of San Salvador, in El Salvador.
• With the Putting in Scene: The Comedy of the Mistakes. Of W. Shakespeare, and again like member of the Company Marionettes of the Corner, we were winners State Convention of the FONCA, in the area of Creators. The Direction was in charge of the Recognized Director of Scene Marta Luna.
• With the Company Marionettes of the Corner we were the Organizers of II the Festival the International of Puppets in the City of Cuernavaca; also we represented Mexico with titled play: Histories in Colors.
• In the State of Morelos I formed the Representative Group of Theater of the Preparatory DNA, with the Multidisciplinary Spectacle "Pre-Hispanic Morelos" we have crossed great part of Morelos and the State of Mexico
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mariana Gomez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mariana Gomez is a Standard subscriber.
Mariana Gomez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mariana Gomez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mariana Gomez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mariana Gomez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.