Soothing, Persuasive, Playful, Dramatic, Sexy
I have a smooth delivery, that ranges from bright to sultry. Persuasive and authoritative for Web presentations, caring and warm for children's books, sexy and daring for adult fare.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Northern California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Maria Lopez
My Voice Experience
25 years in San Francisco Bay Area radio, with extensive voice-over experience, including:
Bank of America on camera training films.
Petrinis Markets Statewide campaigns.
Arthritis foundation film voiceovers.
Phone hold systems for various national companies.
Radio imaging in 20 markets nationwide.
National weather service for multi-format terrestrial radio, and internet.
Currently hosting nightly program for Syndicated Smooth Jazz Network at smoothjazznetwork.com
Trained in Newswriting and broadcasting at heritage K101 radio, San Francisco. Attended San Francisco State University Broadcasting dept.
On the job training in commercial production, copy writing, editing, and voice acting. Mistress of ceremonies
for all types of organizations, frequent TV host on PBS. Non-profit foundation board member teaching youth communication skills.
My Studio Equipment
EV RE-20 mic
JK Audio That-1 phone interface
PC and Mac audio and video capabilities
G.723-729 codec recording capabilities for IVR systems
I have an in-home, multi use studio for radio production, voice-overs, and same day delivery of any and all voice needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Maria Lopez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maria Lopez is a Standard subscriber.
• Maria Lopez was last active on Voice123 228 days ago