Sweet, Girl Next Door, Educated
Educated and understandable for businesses and presentations, warm and inviting for commercials, friendly and open for narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Child, teenage female, adult female, southern, redneck, hillbilly
My Voice Experience
1. Voiced Linda Tran for the cartoon Supernatural: The Fanimation in the same voice and style as Lauren Tom. Voice recordings were done in my personal studio, edited, cleaned, and submitted by email to the director.
2. Cast to play Alexis Hunter in an unnamed project by writer/actor Shawn Osterfield.
3. Independent work as a voice actor for writers who wish to hear their monologues performed before finalization. Some projects in this group were filmed and uploaded via youtube, while others wished for their work to be vocal only. Vocal-only monologues were recorded in my studio, uploaded to Soundcloud, and submitted via email or social media.
1. Multiple roles in theater productions, including Ophelia in Eleven Variations on Friar John's Failure, Loretta Tolliver in Trail of the Lonesome Pine (which utilized a southern accent), and Thomas Aquinas in Godspell, among other theater productions.
2. Ability to read music, and 15 years of clarinet experience.
3. Graduate courses in linguistics and English to study the way to produce sounds in differing dialects.
My Studio Equipment
I have equipment of my own, and the ability to procure more as needed. Currently, I utilize a high end microphone, computer, and computer software to record and edit my vocals.
I have experience in fields outside of acting and voice over work, including teaching. I have a working knowledge of public school education and university-level education.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Maria Christian by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maria Christian is a Standard subscriber.
Maria Christian does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Maria Christian was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Maria Christian does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Maria Christian was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.