Narration, Bilingual, Authoritative, Soothing
1. Smooth and professional for presentations/documentaries
2. Energetic and fun for commercials
3. Professional and Businesslike
4. Warm and reassuring for narrations
5. Calm, cool and collected
6. Mature sounding
7. Friendly and understanding tone for various projects
8. Clear, radio quality Spanish
9. Authoritative for Corporate Training Videos
10. Clear cut for Educational/Testing Modules
11. Soothing and melodic
12. Passionate with expression for narratives
13. Expert at oral interpretation - prose/drama/poetry
14. Aggressive and assertive for characterization
15. Wicked and scary for characterization
16. Bilingual English/Spanish
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Mature woman, radio personality type, senior woman, sexy lady, Mexican accent, wicked woman, passionate, fluent in Spanish
My Voice Experience
I have recently done work for a theatre company doing interpretative work. I have also done a great deal of educational modules for online education. I have a great deal of experience in both the media and the educational world. I was a speech, theatre arts and video production teacher for over 20 years. Now that I no longer teach, I wish to springboard into the voice over field I love so dearly. I have acted in community theaters off and on. I love to use my voice to make words come to life!
I have a bachelor's degree from UTEP in broadcasting.
I have taught the art of speaking and acting for 28 years!
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete home studio:
Desktop high end computer
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 preamp
Rode Procaster Mic
Professional level headsets
Abelton Live Software
I am a dedicated professional and perfectionist who will only turn in quality work. I am versatile and available at any time to do the work.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Margie Morgan by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Margie Morgan is a Standard subscriber.
Margie Morgan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Margie Morgan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Margie Morgan does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Margie Morgan was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.