Warm. Friendly. Approachable. Fun. Soothing
My voice has been described as warm and friendly. I can offer a soothing, soft read for a more serious client. I can do a fun, upbeat read for a happy type client. I can also offer a sophisticated professional read for presentations and narrations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Margie Lenhart
My Voice Experience
I started as a radio news reporter with no idea that people would like the sound of my voice. As time went on I was offered more and more voice over jobs. People as far as 90 miles away heard my voice on the radio and tracked me down to do commercials. One agency was surprised to find out I was a local talent and offered me many voice over opportunities. (This was all a surprise to me) Soon I put my own small studio in my house so that I could build up my voice over business. I have done commercials for just about every type of client since 1994.
I have a Bachelors Degree in Communication from Slippery Rock University in Pennsylvania. (Yes there is a Slippery Rock!)
I have spent the last 19 years in radio as an on air personality and a commercial producer.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own in home studio.
MXL 990 Condensor Mic
Edirol UA-4FX USB Audio Capture
Phone Sessions using SKYPE (saves YOU the expense of booking an ISDN studio)
Sony Sound Forge Audio Software
High Speed Cable Modem
My almost 20 years experience producing radio spots has taught me how to work with, adjust to and ultimately please the client. I understand the nuances of copy and am able to take direction and constructive criticism. I offer quality work with a quick turn around time.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Margie Lenhart by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Margie Lenhart is a Standard subscriber.
• Margie Lenhart was last active on Voice123 201 days ago