sexy and fun for radio commercials,authoratative for factual presentations,warm and inviting,yet slightly anticipitory variation for narratives. Overall,caring and sensitive to the subject matter at hand approach.My french commercials have a sensuous type feel.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British over the top stuffy formal,Manchester slangy British accent,Parisian French on the sexy sultry side or a more formal rendition. Southern American "slangy" accent. California surfer girl,valley girl teen,sophisticated socialite,western cowgirl,television news reporter in a serious mode or comedic over the top rendition,female "gangstah".Super hero female characters have a deep,throaty delivery.
My Voice Experience
host for a national televised infomercial for Nena Facial Clay
spokesperson under a 3 year exclusive contract for Eyemasters and was responsable for all radio and television voice work during the 3 years.
co-host of a live format game show for BC Natural Gas
co-host of a national tv game show called Lingo
approx four years of studio work on various MOW's and Feature Films,and one television episodic.
Associate Degree in Advertising Design at the Art Institutes
Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree from Nova University majoring in English Literature
Voice workshop at Vancouver Film School
Taught classes in voice training to kids aged 6-12
Presently do several freelance writing projects
My Studio Equipment
Samson CO1U USB Studio Condenser Microphone
Wavepad Masters Edition Editing software
Hard working,excellent interpersonal skills, great deal of scope, and reliablity contributes a great deal in being an asset on any project.French is my second language, which comes in handy for government projects.
I am a freelance writer, as well which in the case of any rewrites, is very helpful
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Margaux Mackenzie by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Margaux Mackenzie is a Standard subscriber.
Margaux Mackenzie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Margaux Mackenzie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Margaux Mackenzie does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Margaux Mackenzie was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.