Warm, conversational, friendly, intelligent, real.
Warm, conversational, friendly, intelligent, real. Lower vocal range, sandy. Fun, energetic character voices. Knowledge of high tech language, excellent industrial voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American english, california valley girl, character voices for animation.
My Voice Experience
Commercial (both TV & radio), industrial, narration, animation, IVR phone systems. Client list includes Apple, Microsoft, McDonald's, Starbucks, Macy's, GAP, Cisco, Hewlett Packard, Wells Fargo, First Republic Bank, Seimens, Comcast, Yahoo!, Autodesk, Banana Republic, Lexus, Levi's, Dockers, NEC, Mervyn's, Kelly Moore Paints, The Mechanics Bank, PG&E, Sunkist, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, Grocery Outlet, TopCon, Coit, Karen Neuberger, Sudoku Fly Pen, Centex Homes, Veritas, ON24, Good Samaritan Hospital, and hundreds more.
Kalmenson & Kalmenson
American Conservatory Theater
UC Berkeley Extension
UC Santa Barbara
Bay Area Theatersports
Full Circle Productions
University of California, Santa Barbara
B.S. in Mechanical Engineering
My Studio Equipment
AKG CS1000 Microphone
Edirol-25 Audio Interface
Spent over 12 years in the data communications industry in technical sales. Worked for SBC Communications (now AT&T.) Also experienced in presentations and motivational speaking. In addition to my career as a voice actor, I'm also a professional life coach, executive coach, trainer and speaker.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Margaret Lorenz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Margaret Lorenz is a Standard subscriber.
• Margaret Lorenz was last active on Voice123 30 days ago