I have a malleable voice which lends itself well to Commercials, Promos, Imaging, Audio Drama and Animation.
My basic sound is warm, friendly and open. I can also voice characters from real life to cartoon and animation. My voice has been described by others as Warm, Deep, Smooth, Raspy Fry, Light, Friendly, Easy, Avuncular, Authoritative, Sexy, Romantic, Colorful, Comic, Poetic, Sentimental, Loving, Compassionate, Businesslike, and Versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Denver, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a passion for dialect and accents. I can voice the dialects of specific regions in England, Ireland, Scotland, and Wales. Other accents include German, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Sweedish, Indian (India), Farsi (Persian) and Australian. I can also do the many Amercian regional dialects: New York and East Coast, South, Deep South and Midwest.
The impressions I can do tend to be more vintage and include: Sean Connery, Richard Burton, Garrison Keeler, Humphrey Bogart, Johnny Carson, Peter Lore, John Wayne, Ronald Regan, and Boris Karloff.
I can also voice approximate many other celebrities to give you the quality and rhythm of the voice without doing an impression.
My Voice Experience
I am a professional actor with an extensive theater resume available upon request. Throughout my career, I have appeared on camera in commercials and industrial films. My brand objective is to use my skills to give you exactly what you are looking for to voice your project. My goal is to meet your goal.
Edge Studio (Voice Over Training) NY, NY
American Academy of Dramatic Arts NY, NY
National Shakespeare Conservatory NY, NY
My Studio Equipment
I have a professional studio in my home. I believe in a clean and simple signal chain.
Twisted Wave and Logic Pro X
Audient id22 (Interface, preamp and mixer)
Mics: Neumann TLM 103, Sennheiser MKH 416
While I have made my living as a professional actor, I have also had many jobs including a stint as a police officer, grocery stocker, educator, copywriter, afternoon TV show host, food server, shoe salesman and septic tank pumper.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marcus Waterman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marcus Waterman is a Premium subscriber.
• Marcus Waterman was last active on Voice123 6 days ago