Smooth, professional, credible, engaging, warm, friendly, fun, entertaining, singing
Smooth, professional, engaging, credible-eLearning, healthcare, narration; Entertaining, fun, warm and friendly; Acting, singing and musical theater experience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Frisco (Dallas), Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Able to develop character voices as needed for a project as needed (animation, radio, etc.)
My Voice Experience
I'm just beginning in the voice over industry, but have extensive experience as a national (USA)healthcare CEU teacher via both webinar and onsite instruction. Additionally, I have nearly 20-years of experience as a clinician speaking with patients (adults and pediatrics) and their families educating, training, and encouraging.
Currently enrolled in voice over coaching with Carrie Olsen. 4-years of private vocal (singing) training. Formal education in healthcare as a Physical Therapist.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio consists of an iMac computer,recording vocals on an Apogee 96k microphone and using Audacity audio recording/editing software.
Extensive experience as a national (USA)healthcare CEU teacher via both webinar and onsite instruction. Additionally, I have nearly 20-years of experience as a clinician speaking with patients (adults and pediatrics) and their families educating, training, and encouraging. 25-years of experience in vocal performance (singing), church presentations and worship leading
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marc Pyatt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marc Pyatt is a Premium subscriber.
• Marc Pyatt was last active on Voice123 72 days ago