Italian, Italian Accent, Actor, Funny, Singing
I try to be an "any purpose" voice.
I am a theatre actor, specially musical theatre, so I can also sing.
I am 51, so the age of my voice can be around 30 to 80 years old.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do any Italian accent, but also French, German, Spanish, Swiss-Italian. In case you need specific Italian dialect, I can speak Milanese fluently and fake any Italian dialect.
My Voice Experience
My experience is in any kind of radio commercial, voice over, theatre reading, singing, mostly in Italy, mostly for Music Production, in Milan (in ads for firms like Alfa, Fiat, Volkswagen, Pattex), or in home recording for customers like CGT Caterpillar, Cisco.
I am graduated in foreing languages and literatures (English, French, Spanish) at State University of Milan, specifically in history of theatre and showbusiness, with a thesis about "The Theatre of George Bernard Shaw: from Pygmalion to My Fair Lady.".
I studied performing arts in many schools in Italy.
My Studio Equipment
My own studio is equipped with Audio Technica microphone, Proel pop filter, Digidesign Mbox2, Protools, Behringer mixer and an iMac computer.
Singing. I use to sing mostly in musical theatre in Italy, so I can sing with a quite pure voice, but also with a very rough one.
I teach acting and speech privately and in some schools in Italy.
French, Spanish, German, with Italian accent :)
I also have some dance skill, but normally it is not requested to a voice talent (but I can do it for you, just ask..!)... :)))
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marco Massari by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marco Massari is a Premium subscriber.
• Marco Massari was last active on Voice123 7 days ago