Mexican & Neutral Spanish, Guy next door, friendly
Smooth and professional for narrations, presentations and any kind of media, as well as on hold messages, radio and TV commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
• French - Other
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral and Mexican Spanish.
My Voice Experience
Actor, Translator, Narrator, Stage Director
Mother tongue: Spanish - Other languages: French, English and Italian
Translator specialized in the adaptation of videos, DVDs, promotional CD-Roms and in the translation of websites and a large array of documents.
I am an active member of Quebec's UDA (Union des Artistes) and English Canada's ACTRA (Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists). I have also been an associate member of the OTTIAQ (Ordre des traducteurs, terminologues et interprètes agréés du Québec) for three years.
Some clients: American Airlines; American Eagle; Kimberly-clark;
MSHA, Sonoco; DFW; Burger King...
1990: Training course on the use of teleprompter in the main Mexican television chain "TELEVISA" (Mexico)
1988: BA DRAMATIC ART
Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes (Mexico)
1987: Professional certificate as an Insurance Agent
Comisión Nacional Bancaria y de Seguros (Mexico)
1986: Dubbing course in "Compañía Latinoamericana de Doblaje" (“AUDIO MASTER 3000” nowadays)
1984: Theatre training: "Asociación Nacional de Actores"
1980: Diploma as technician-mechanic
"Instituto Politécnico Nacional"
My Studio Equipment
I have a Portable Studio and also, I work with the main Dubbing houses here in Montreal, canada.
Spanish Adaptor from English and French into Spanish
I can also work in English, French, Italian and, of course, Spanish
Theatrical training, Narrator, Actor, Lip sync, Teleprompter
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marco Ledezma by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marco Ledezma is a Standard subscriber.
• Marco Ledezma was last active on Voice123 99 days ago