Very professional radio sounding voice...
I can definitely deliver a smooth voice, and have done this for both radio, education groups, and various festivals throughout the Triangle area of North Carolina. I have also moderated various discussions and made various presentations...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do a few very limited dialects...
My Voice Experience
I was born into radio, as when I was a teenager, my parents co-founded a community radio station in rural North Carolina. I have worked with many of the top local filmmakers and event planners and know I can bring the needed quality you are looking for.
I have a journalism degree from Marquette and years of experience working in the field of both print and electronic media. I have no doubt that I can provide you with the services that you need...
My Studio Equipment
I have access to studios at both WCOM and to a lesser extent, some access to WNCU on the campus of North Carolina Central University...
I work with some of the top sound people in the area through my work at the Hayti Heritage Center so if I do not have the equipment, I can definitely access it...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Marc Lee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marc Lee is a Standard subscriber.
Marc Lee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marc Lee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marc Lee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marc Lee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.