concise, friendly, energy, direct, clear, express
I am versatile.
My voice is warm, reassuring, friendly, caring and professional perfect for a variety of corporate and hospitality projects.
It also can be fun, edgy high energy for commercials and radio branding use.
My fluency in Spanish has been an extraordinary resource as I can do the same voiceover in both languages.
Acting is my passion and has provided me the skills to express naturally and accurately.
My most current job was with Hedspinn where a sexy sultry voice was required for their website.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do pretty good Novela performance - hilarious.
My Voice Experience
- Hedspinn: Voiceover used for branding on their
- Norman Siegel: Voiceover for politician Norman Siegel
during the primaries, used on radio and
television for the Spanish audience.
- Credit card: dubbing for video project
- Dept. of Labor: for project "Words for Work" used for
online instructional purposes.
My duties included acting, and Spanish
- Rincon Musical: with Mapi TV it was a commercial used
where my voice was used for spanish TV.
- Latinflava: Radio Commercial promoting their recent
albums and artists LatinoMix 105.9
- Actor's Conservatory in New York City - Drama
- TVI also in New York City - Hosting
- Tracey Moore in New York City - Monologue
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a fully equipped studio and to a highly trained studio engineer
- Protools LE
- Logic Studio
- Waves Plugins
- Mac G5 Workstation
- Taskcam 1884 DAW
- Iso booth
- Yamaha NS-10M (2)
- Events Precision 8
- Novation Remote 61SL
- MPC 2000XL
- Record Librabry
- Sputnik Condenser Microphone
Unknown - Click here to ask Marcia Hidalgo
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marcia Hidalgo by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marcia Hidalgo is a Standard subscriber.
Marcia Hidalgo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marcia Hidalgo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marcia Hidalgo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marcia Hidalgo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.