Real neutral Spanish accent for your voice over projects
My voice is versatile. I can perform from childish voices to senior voices. Also, I can make different specific accents from several countries of latin America and Spain, or if you want, I can do a neutral accented voice to use for all latin America. Whatever you need, I can perform it for you. Please listen to my demo, so you can have a wider idea of my skills.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Venezuelan
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
San Jose, Costa Rica
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon voices, accents from latins living in the US, Mexico, Central America, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Argentina, Chile, Spain, spanish with an Italian, french and brazilean accent. Also, I can speak good english with a latin accent. I can do impersonations and character voices.
My Voice Experience
I started back in 1997 as a DJ in a costarican radio station for young people. Then, an executive of advertising listened to me and called me for an audition. It was my start in this beautiful career. At that time I started doing young voices. In all these years I have worked with the most important advertising agencies of Costa Rica and my voices has been used to represent important brands in Central America, Republica Dominicana, Panama, Peru, Colombia, Mexico and the US, such as McDonald's, Payless Shoe Source, Kotex, Pops, Coca Cola, Smirnoff, Nestle, Colgate, Scotiabank, Avon, Mitsubishi, Dannon, American Airlines, Nokia, Splenda, Kraft, MAstercard, Hooters, among many more. I had the oportunity to work in Mexico as a dubbing actress and gave translation services from english to spanish.
I am a graduated actress with a bachelor degree in a conservatory of performing arts and studied social communications at the University of COsta Rica.
I had several trainings in voice management and dubbing.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio and I offer a real 24-bits audio.
I have a degree in social communications and I have worked as a free lance journalist and as a copywriter in an advertising agency. I was also general producer in a group of radiostations in Costa Rica. All this has given me writing and composing skills that I use frequently in my job as a voice talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Marcela Loria by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marcela Loria is a Standard subscriber.
• Marcela Loria was last active on Voice123 141 days ago