crisp, masculine, alluring, flirty, low, sarcastic
A natural low, masculine voice.
1) warm, deep, sensual narrations alluring to the senses (eg. audiobooks, romantic fantasy novels)
2) crisp smooth and professional presentations (Commercial)
3) dramatic emotional deliveries (Animation)
Also my acting abilities allow for flirtatious, fun, comedic and sarcastic deliveries for both Animation and Commercial purposes
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Chinese - Cantonese
• Chinese - Mandarin
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, British Columbia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Canadian English, American English, English with Chinese Accent (light or heavy, and everything in between), Cantonese, Mandarin, English with Japanese Accent.
Duffman & Troy Mcclure (from The Simpsons),
Peter Griffin (from Family Guy)
Smooth ladies' man
Impetuous fun-loving sarcastic man
Blood thirsty Unstable Psychotic Killer (loud or controlled)
My Voice Experience
"Sleeping Dogs (2012)"
Microsoft Windows, PS3, & Xbox 360
Square Enix, United Front Games
Role: Various Cops
"Swords of the Stars 2"
Kerberos Productions Inc.
Roles: Human Admiral, Pilot. Various Alien roles
"Travel Exchange Adventures- Hospitality Exchange"
Ribbit Ribbit Studios
Role: Newlywed Husband
Trevor Devall's Acting for Pre-lay Animation, Koko Productions & Sound Studios
Alistair Abell's Voice-Over Foundations, On The Mic Training
Adrian Petriw's Weekly Audition: Voice-Over (On-going) VAS
Fitzmaurice Voice Workshop, Fitzmaurice Voicework
Ben Ratner's Scene Study (On-going), Haven Studios
Matthew Harrison's Foundry Intensive, Actor's Foundry
Andrew Mcilroy's Techniques Class, 6 weeks, Studio 3 Media
Jeb Beach's Weekly Audition Conditioning (Ongoing), Beatty Street Studios
Raugi Yu's Fulfilling Young Artists Mentorship, VADA
Mr. Young Multi-Cam Sit-Com Audition Workshop w/ Milo Shandel, Raugi Yu
Loretta Walsh's Scene Study Class, Haven Studios
Pamela Wise's Commercial Workshop, Vancouver Acting School
My Studio Equipment
Proficient Language: English, Cantonese, Mandarin
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Man Yu by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Man Yu is a Standard subscriber.
Man Yu does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Man Yu was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Man Yu does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Man Yu was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.