A natural, approachable and friendly style Spanish
I am a voice talent with a warm, deep and serious voice for narrations, fun voice for commercials, a smooth and professional approach for corporate presentations, documentaries, audioguides, "how to" videos, GPS systems...
With competitive rates I take the responsibility for voicing your creations and ideas. My most requested services are e-learnings, audioguides, ads, voiceover for corporate videos, cartoons dubbing and IVR recordings.
I own a soundproof home studio with high technology in recording.
With low voice, I am able to perform from young boys to old men.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Languages and accents:
- Castilian (Spain)
- English with Spanish accent
My Voice Experience
I have a degree in media communication, specialized in radio speaking. I have been working in many TV networks for many years in my country but it is on the radio where I trained as a professional, with over ten years of expertise behind the mic.
Then everything went smoothly rolled, after five years learning techniques in advertising and voice dubbing in AC_Estudis, I outlined my vocal skills to jump into the exciting field of online recording, a window to the world from where I work with customers from all around the globe.
Degree in Media communication & Master in Radio and dubbing
My Studio Equipment
Soundproof HOME STUDIO
Micro: Rode NT2A, AKG, Rode podcaster, Computer: Pentium 5 - 4gb Ram - 2.5 Terabytes Storage - Avid Fast Track Solo - Firewire
Software: Adobe Audition Multitrack - Sound Forge, Pro tools
Skype phone patch
Some of my most important clients:
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Manuel Señer Timoner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Manuel Señer Timoner is a Standard subscriber.
• Manuel Señer Timoner was last active on Voice123 31 days ago