Smart Friendly Real Hip Ironic Character Gravel
TONY NOMINATED ACTOR (Sweeney Todd on Broadway)
BA Yale University - MFA New York University Tisch School of the Arts
Unique point of view
Subtle attention to detail
- warm and easy for audiobook and narration,
- youthful excitement for commercials
- straightforward young dad for instructional
- clear and articulate for business/corporate presentations
- sexy and smooth for sophisticated commercial
- snarky hipster for commercials & gaming
- highly characterized (with dialects) for animation
Most of all I'm a professional, classically trained actor who knows how to tell your story and make sense of your copy in a natural, persuasive manner appropriate to the project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I grew up with a Swiss mother and attended International Schools in California, Paris and Zurich. My relatives are Czech, Catalan, Spanish, French, German, Swiss, and American. I went to school with Iranians, Latin Americans, Russians and Europeans.
My father is a composer and I grew up as a musician and singer. I got an MFA in Acting from NYU where there was strenuous emphasis on dialect work via IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet).
Accents and Dialects:
British (upper class)
British (cockney/east end)
American Southern - Mountain (heavier R)
American Southern - old south
American New York
"Indeterminate European Expat Businessman" - light accent of someone who has lived in many places and speaks many languages
My Voice Experience
I grew up loving languages, words, voices, accents and dialects.
When I became an actor, I paid special attention to those aspects of my work.
This led quickly to a professional career in Voice Over, with clients such as:
B.A. Yale University - Humanities
M.F.A. New York University Tisch School of the Arts - Acting
Director and faculty member at American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, 2009-2012
Taught Master Classes at
- Boston University
- University of Florida
- American Conservatory Theater Summer Training Congres
- University of California, Berkeley
My Studio Equipment
I have a complete studio setup:
POWER MAC dual boot w Windows 7
Complete Waves plugin packages
MBox 2 interface
Schure X2u interface
Sony MDR 7506 Headphones
KRK Rokit 5 monitors
CAD Equitek E-200 Cardioid Condenser Mic
access to Sennheiser 416 shotgun mic
- worked in Marketing & Communications at major US bank before I became an actor
- excellent writing and editing skills
- published musician/songwriter/composer with complete composition and production capabilities.
I know how best to tell your story in the most effective, efficient way possible, and can bring a suite of pre and post-production skills and tools to the table.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Manoel Felciano by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Manoel Felciano is a Standard subscriber.
Manoel Felciano does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Manoel Felciano was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Manoel Felciano does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Manoel Felciano was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.