Professional, Authoritative, Calm,
I have a professional warm deep and calm voice ideal for any professional work. I have the ability to be versitile and to adapt my voice to the voice job. I am ideal for narration, podcasts, talking books, voicemail, iVR, telephone systems, on hold messages, commercials, conferences, radio and television. I can be sexy, fun, wild, smooth, excited and calm professional.
I am able to provide voice work on almost any medium remotely or travel if a live performance is required in a studio or conference venu.
I have the use of a professional studio and producer to fully produce my work to any required technical finish. The finished work can be delivered on any medium.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Malcolm Wolpert
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience in recording "the voice" of company telephone systems, particularly iVR applications and on board prompted telephone instructions.
I have performed as voice over (voice of God) for large conferences and corporate parties introducing hosts and linking conference segments of all types.
Recently I have recorded many voice introductions for company web sites one of which I have been allowed to reproduce in my demos.
My training has largely been self taught over many years and I have attended a brief course with Gary Terza, the well known professional voice-over artist on Channel 4 TV. I have reproduced some of my studio work on my demos.
My Studio Equipment
I have the use of a fully operational professional studio in Central London who can produce my work to any required technical finish. I am willing to attend any client preferred studio.
I have the equipment available to interrogate, program, upload and test systems and often am asked to record and upload test announcements and emergency announcements to company telephone systems. I can upload to FTP or via email as well as other media.
I am the link voice-over for regular large corporate parties, conferences and awards shows. I will travel if required to be present at a corporate conference.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Malcolm Wolpert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Malcolm Wolpert is a Standard subscriber.
• Malcolm Wolpert was last active on Voice123 205 days ago