Guy next door, offbeat, Character Specialist
Warm and deep, sexy and fun, smooth and professional, loud and dynamic, yet soft and subtle in order to fit any potential need.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
"Deep South" accent, New York/East Coast accent, I can impersonate the voice of "Herbert" from "Family Guy", and Billy Bob Thornton's character from "Sling blade". I can also impersonate an 1800's slave master's voice, can also imitate a "valley girl" accent and characterizations.
My Voice Experience
From 2006-2009 I was a radio personality for WMTS at Middle Tennessee State University. My work ultimately led me to become the program director during my final year as a college student. Since then, I have been doing independent radio and DJ drops as well as radio commercials for Cumulus Media and their clients.
At MTSU I studied speech during the Summer of 2006.
My Studio Equipment
2009 Apple iMac with the following software
- Pro Tools 10
Shure SM7B microphone
Apogee One for iPad
iPad Air 2 & iPhone 6 with the following apps
I am a songwriter & recording artist, and have been since 2006.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Malcolm Lockridge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Malcolm Lockridge is a Standard subscriber.
• Malcolm Lockridge was last active on Voice123 302 days ago