Warm, gentle, sensuous, inviting, strong, friendly
My voice can be adapted in various different ways according to the project and role played. This can be:
* Inviting and friendly for commercials
* Warm and fun for animation films or comedy
* Professional and misterious for documentaries
* Intriguin and sexy for a narrative
* Confident and reasuring for corporate recordings
I also have an good ability with moods and showing emotions through the sound of my voice, wether if coming from excitement and joy or sadness and hurt.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As a bilingual speaker with English and Spanish I am completely fluent as a native in these two languages, which expands my ability with pronounciation, range and sound of fonetics.
I also have a sound ability with accents (especially European ones), these include:
* English with a neutral general accent
* English with a Northern/Manchester accent
* English with a Hispanic accent
* English with a French accent
* English with an Italian accent
* Spanish with a neutral accent from the mainland
* Spanish with a Latin American general accent
* Spanish with a French accent
* Spanish with an English accent
One of my strengths is character impersonations for animation films showing a wide range of style and colour, that covers a wide spectrum from dark creatures to angelic fairies.
My Voice Experience
Among a variety of credits for commercials, animation, documentaries, motion picture and corporate recordings, my work as a voice over and dubbing artist includes the Warner Bros animation film 'Little Polar Bear', the documentary 'Curse Of The Mermaid' for Channel 4 and the Pokerstar website commercial for an International Latin American broadcast.
I have also worked on a couple of films in which my character was Greek or Russian and although I don't speak them I did perform my lines in these languages, as this was required for the roles played.
In addition, I have also worked for the radio as a host and as a presenter with recorded shows such as the beauty contest Miss Latin UK.
I am an actress who holds a degree in Modern Languages and has a wide range of experience with character work as credits cover stage, screen and recorded sound.
Coming from a singing and dancing background I have also performed in musicals. Part of my education as an artist was focused on vocals and ability with voice performance and projection at acting school.
The professional experience I have in working as a voice over and dubbing artist has probably been the best form of learning curve for me, as that has broaden my skills, abilities and confidence.
I believe it is crucial to be efficient with timing and understand the clients requirements and I think that can't really be taught at any school.
My Studio Equipment
The studio equipment I have at home is non-existant. However I do have a very basic solution to record a voice clip when required as a trial test for a first guide or casting purpose, which then can be sent attached as a doc via email.
Sound recording at a professional recording studio can also be arranged with no problem, this would mean an extra cost subject to an agreed fee with the client.
Also, I hold a BA (Hons) Modern Languages and have worked as a translator/interpreter (spoken and written) with Spanish and English as I am fluently bilingual with these languages. In addition, I have an abilitiy with different ranges, styles and accents (mainly Hispanic, Italian & French).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Magda Rodriguez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Magda Rodriguez is a Standard subscriber.
Magda Rodriguez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Magda Rodriguez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Magda Rodriguez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Magda Rodriguez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.