Stylish, Warm, Educated, Vibrant, Trusted
Hello, thank you for taking the time to look at my voice profile.
About the characteristics of my voice; I have
- a vibrant, friendly and convincing voice for commercials
- a warm, friendly, informative, clear and articulated voice for presentations and instruction films
- a professional and friendly voice for voice response and IVR systems
- a warm and empathetic voice for narration.
In Dutch I can do several dialects.
I am equally at home in Dutch and English (with an attractive Dutch accent).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
The Dutch accents:
Rotterdams, Amsterdams, Farmers Dutch, Southern Dutch (with the soft "g"), extremely posh Dutch
English accents: Very posh accent
I am also able to do funny voices and characteristic voices.
My Voice Experience
Because I am a relatively new voice over actor, my voice is still quite exclusive and can be perhaps that new tone of voice you are looking for.
At the moment I am the voice of DJ jingles for a DJ of a digital radio station (Coastline FM).
I did a presentation text for the Learn Foundation and I completed several IVR voice response systems.
Gary Terzza VoMasterClass, London
I studied communications in the Netherlands.
My Studio Equipment
A/D converter 16 bit resolution, 48K Hz Sampling
The last 2 years I was a manager of a network group for businesses women in London where I had to held introduction talks and presentations.
I play piano and love to sing. My mother is a piano composer and in my younger years we did quite some cabaret.
I am Dutch, was born and raised in the Netherlands and 4 years ago I moved to London UK where I live with partner and huge cat.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Maaike Vlam by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maaike Vlam is a Standard subscriber.
• Maaike Vlam was last active on Voice123 15 days ago