Warm, Smooth, Friendly, Soft, Professional
Warm, mid-range, professional, smooth, raspy, alluring, fun, bright, soft, for a range of commercials, promos, narrations and presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Midwestern, Southeastern US accents, English (UK), Arabic, quirky adolescent female, Mom, perky adult female, upbeat female spokesperson, alluring femme fatale, uppercrust middle aged snob, professional serious businesswoman, sweet Southern belle.
My Voice Experience
NPR affiliate radio station writer, announcer, engineer, and producer of news and feature stories
Recent Voice Over Projects:
Bozzuto's Call Center
Gold Bond Hand Sanitizer
Poison Swamp Annimation
Cablevision Promos in NYC, LI, NJ, Westchester-Rockland
CNC Software, Inc.
BA Radio-TV-Film & Journalism
Don Morrow Voice Over Training
TV Commercial Workshops
On-going Actor Training Classes
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT2A mic
Grace 101 preamp
Digidesign Mbox 2 Mini
Pro Tools LE, Audacity
Also have access to nearby professional, state-of-the-art studio with pro sound engineers.
In addition to a voiceover artist, I own a b-to-b public relations firm. I write promotional and editorial copy, which could be helpful in reviewing scripts. I also "get" the client relationship, which would be a plus for commercial projects. I am a fairly quick study of technical subjects and can convey them clearly for the average person. I am effective narrating documentaries involving scientific, nature, and art topics. I am an actress in the community, nurturing a significant creative side, and have even been known to pick up a paint brush now and then. I grew up in Michigan; people tell me I have a warm, friendly quality to my voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lynn Ann Gorman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lynn Ann Gorman is a Standard subscriber.
• Lynn Ann Gorman was last active on Voice123 238 days ago