Girl Next Door, Cute, Innocent,Whimsical, Cartoon,
I have a young, uplifting, whimsical voice - perfect for comedy, cartoon, hot and sexy characters and much more. It is smooth, warm and welcoming!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Animal Characters, Children, English, Canadian, Baby, Animated, Sexy, Doll, Cute
My Voice Experience
In 2009 I was awarded best Actress by the judges at the London One Act Theater Festival, all of whom were enthralled by my voice. I was told that I have a gift and I should not waste it! From this I have received so many calls and e-mails regarding voice over work that I have decided to start an online profile on Voice 123. During my years as a Theatre student I lent my voice to many independent films and plays.
I have an Honours Degree in Theatre from the University of Guelph, Ontario. Recently, I was awarded a scholarship to attend a variety of voice workshops at Theatre Ontario by the London One Act Committee .
My Studio Equipment
I operate my studio with a partner who is a professional Sound Engineer. I have many microphones, although I most commonly use the Rode NTG-2 condenser mic which provides a balanced low impedance output stage, A wide bandwidth and controlled polar response coupled with low noise SMT electronics - perfect for voice overs.
I run this through a 24 bit PreSonus interface into a MacBook pro system running Logic and Pro tools.
I record my voice inside a custom designed diffusion chamber, built from a variety of dampening materials. This allows me to record clean vocals without reverberation.
I have worked as an actress in film and theatre for the past 5 years across Canada. This has allowed me to inhabit a variety of characters and voices.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lyndsay Simmons by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lyndsay Simmons is a Standard subscriber.
Lyndsay Simmons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lyndsay Simmons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lyndsay Simmons does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lyndsay Simmons was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.