Character Specialist, Strong, Impactful, Direct
Can be strong, impactful, and direct for anything from presentations to promos to characters to narrations to commercials. Can also be warm, inviting, educational, and in-depth.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: American Midwest, American Southern, New York accent, Chicago accent, English Canadian, French (France, Canada), Russian, Italian, Mexican, Japanese
Impersonations: Various anime or cartoon characters (ranging from Vegeta to Meatwad).
My Voice Experience
I'm only 18, and I haven't been able to travel outside of the Mid-South, so I have no official voice-over experience outside of podcasting. I do host a Facebook-exclusive podcast called "The Damnage Inc. Show" as LC, the loud one. Other than that, I'm limited in my ability to produce at the moment, as I'm attending a crappy community college in Millington, Tennessee, and my voice is still developing a bit.
Like I said, I've been limited thus far. My experiences in the broadcasting business, such as voicing high school newscast segments, anchoring, and podcasting, have really been all that my budget and current life situation have allowed me to do.
My Studio Equipment
Logitech Headset, Laptop, Windows Movie Maker, Wavepad. Yeah, that's really it.
I've always been, at the very least: a stellar actor, dynamic reader, impactful contributor, and well-organized producer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Luke Bradstreet by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luke Bradstreet is a Standard subscriber.
Luke Bradstreet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Luke Bradstreet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Luke Bradstreet does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Luke Bradstreet was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.