Deep, Commanding, Smooth, Friendly, Casual, Comic
My voice is very good for narrations, documentaries and things of that nature. It is warm, deep and smooth. Although I can do very formal reads I also like to think my voice has an informal tone that put people at ease.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard American English. Accent neutral
My Voice Experience
I have recorded Voice for TV, web and radio. Recent clients include Cuisinart, The New York Times, Orkin, Caesars Casino, McDonalds, video games & more.
I worked in commercial post-production for 7 years. During this time I recorded many scratch VO tracks. Several of these scratch tracks made it to the final candidates for air. In the past I have done tracks for commercials for PBS and a James Patterson novel. These clips are in my demo reel. A new demo reel is being assembled to reflect recent work.
• Radio 1 & 2: University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee. Focus on radio production.
• Voice Over Acting: The New School (New York)
• Improv Training at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, Magnet Theater and The People's Improv Theater. 12 years performing.
My Studio Equipment
Intel iMac, ProTools10, Garage Band, Wiretap, MXL V88 (microphone), Blue Snowball Microphone. Shure SM7B
I am a skilled improvisor who has performed in New York for 15 years. I'm quick on my feet and take direction well. I write and produce videos for the internet as well as perform a weekly podcast in which I record absurd things from the internet in a dry manner. I also worked in commercial post-production for 7 years. I'm proficient with ProTools and Garage Band.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Luis Fernandez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luis Fernandez is a Premium subscriber.
• Luis Fernandez was last active on Voice123 26 days ago