Fresh, institutional, natural, versatile, young.
Fresh, cheerful, fun, relaxed for commercials, narrations, case stories.
Warm, smooth, kind for narrations. Formal, professional for presentations and institutional videos.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Colombian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish: neutral, costeño, paisa, tolimense, opita. Acting of different types of characters: Colombian workers, guards, taxi drivers, etc.
My Voice Experience
My voice over experience started in a college radio station, then I jumped into the commercials and institutional projects such as: Grupo Aval banks, terpel oiltec oil brand, Titan plaza radio spots and ice cream promo commercials. I've also recorded a case story for UNE in English and Spanish as well. Finally I've made a lot of actings for different types of commercials and institutional videos like Festival cookies, political campaigns, among other projects.
I'm a professional musician and producer, graduated from Universidad de Los Andes, have a master degree in Music business and technology from Berklee College of Music.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is fully equipped to deliver high quality productions and sound. Here a list of the most important gear I use for recording and producing at my studio:
Mac mini Core i7 quad core
Universal Audio Apollo with several UAD plug ins.
Pro tools 11
Logic Pro X
Waves plug ins.
iZotope plug ins
Blue Spark condenser microphone
Avantone CV-12 tube condenser microphone.
Along with several musical instruments like guitars, drums, keyboards and more.
I have natural skills imitating copying some types of voices and accents. I also have experience working with voice over talents, leading and guiding them in order to obtain the best interpretation of a certain text, this is also very helpful for me when self recording.
As a producer I have the ability to create unique music pieces for commercials and institutional videos as well as making the sound design for a specific project.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Luis Díaz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luis Díaz is a Standard subscriber.
Luis Díaz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Luis Díaz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Luis Díaz does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Luis Díaz was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.