Soothing resonance that is hip, clear, worldly.
Round velvety smart quiet breezy smile. Can be classy, healing, and also hip and modern.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - European
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish accent in English to any varying degree, fluent in Parisian French and therefore English with a French accent, English with an East-Indian accent and some Hindi, plus excellent pronunciation in the following languages: Sanskrit, Portuguese, Italian, Greek, Hawaiian.
My Voice Experience
My first job, when i was fifteen years old, was for the Canadian government recording English-language tapes for young people learning the language... I have been in love with being behind the microphone ever since.
Most recently, i co-hosted a radio show on Maui, sang and co-composed music for a CBC documentary film which aired in Canada, Argentina and France, and narrated film Shugendo Now in two languages.
Clients include :
Mercedes Benz, Hawaiian Airlines, National Geographic, Scholastic Books, CNN, CTV, Samsung, Yahoo, Facebook, The Red Cross, The Aga Khan Foundation, Banque de Montréal, Cavalia, Becel, United Educators, Constellation Records, CBC, Brad Paisley, Kenmore, Honda, and several others whose names you might not know, but whose projects have been noteworthy !
Graduated voice over student of Nancy Wolfson's.
I am a professional singer and actor, receiving a BA in theatre followed by studies at l'Ecole International de Jacques Lecoq in Paris, France. I then studied voice and music in Paris, with Roy Hart teachers including Haim Isaacs. In New York City, i deepened my exploration of the voice with Jonathan Hart. Other extensive training and workshops have been with Rhiannon (vocal improvisation) and with Francine Poitras of the Cirque du Soleil. I also learned the art of Hawaiian chanting while living and performing there for five years.
I have been performing and recording professionally for over seventeen years.
My Studio Equipment
I record in my own professional, high quality studio.
Neumann TLM103 or a Rode NT1A microphone; Focusrite Saffire PRO24 audio interface; Apple Logic 9.0.
I have ample recording experience as a singer/ recording artist and am very comfortable receiving direction.
I can compose music for projects and can supply the music scores - from simple jingles to more complex harmonies and orchestrations.
I am also a certified yoga instructor, and therefore am very comfortable using my voice to set a soothing, relaxing environment. Names of asanas, mantras and any terms in Sanskrit can be said or chanted with excellent pronunciation and years of chanting training.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Luisa Jain by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luisa Jain is a Premium subscriber.
• Luisa Jain was last active on Voice123 9 days ago