Friendly Warm Maternal Cheery Kind Professional
Warm and cheery for narrations. Professional and mature for news broadcast types or presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
I am a professional voiceover artist who has worked with clients worldwide such as IBM, Appian, Proofpoint, Pernod Ricard, California Community Colleges, BJs Wholesale Club, St. Joseph’s Hospital- Nashua, NH, and VCA Hospitals. I am also an on-camera host for numerous company training videos, including those for Disney World, Comcast, and Genentech.
My degree is in Broadcast Journalism from Northwestern University, where I also read the morning news for WNUR.
Expert with teleprompters and cold reads.
A Boston native, I can speak in a regional accent if so desired. Please note I was not raised to speak with an accent, and my native speech is neutral American.
Northwestern University- Broadcast Journalism (Bachelor of Science)
William Esper Studio- 2-year Meisner Training (Acting)
My Studio Equipment
Based in Manhattan and with a residence in Boston, I have access to numerous professional recording studios that can patch in producers to monitor recording sessions, should you be located outside of New York or Boston.
I also have a car and can travel to most destinations in the Northeast with short notice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Luisa Badaracco by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luisa Badaracco is a Standard subscriber.
• Luisa Badaracco was last active on Voice123 34 days ago