guy next door, monster truck pull announcer, chara
Right now I perform as an emcee for an adult night club in central MA. The default voice here is a raspy 'in your face' presentation. My 'real' voice is more deep and warm for narrations. I can do sexy and fun for commercials. Stern and concise for specific projects. I am very versatile and can be directed to do perform whatever is needed.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
southern drawl, mid-western, california surfer, canadian, spanish, french, german, russian, eastern european, asian, "gay", brooklyn italian, italian, new england, irish, scottish brogue,
My Voice Experience
I started working in a strip club kitchen 10 years ago. From that point on I've working my way through the business laterally. From the kitchen I moved to behind the bar as a barback. Carrying cases of beer up and down flights of stairs got old really fast. After a few drinks with the manager one night I said to him:
"This workin for a livin gotta go! How do I get into the DJ booth?"
He told me I had the voice for it and all I had to do was buy the equipment and he'd give me a shot.
That was 5 years ago. I have since taken over the top slot in the club as emcee and the only way to go is forward.
My Studio Equipment
Laptop with voice recording program.
Unknown - Click here to ask Luc Fauteux
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Luc Fauteux by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Luc Fauteux is a Standard subscriber.
Luc Fauteux does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Luc Fauteux was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Luc Fauteux does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Luc Fauteux was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.