Warm, Crisp, natural, deep, baritone, trustworthy
Natural "Man on the Street", Soft rich tones for Narration or Documentary, Crisp diction for training and orientation videos, Casual "Southwestern" Drawl or Southern Gentleman for regional appeal. Deep, masculine, baritone "James Earl Jones" style for natural commentary. Powerful and commanding "Don Lafontaine" style for sports announcing or movie promos. Warm, Genuine, Honest, Contemplative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
Unknown - Click here to ask Lou Graham
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Natural Un-accented American Male Voice, Southwestern "Cowboy", "Smooth Jazz" Announcer, NFL/Sports Highlight Announcer, Calm Meditative Narration, History Channel Documentary Narrative, Don Pardo, SNL
My Voice Experience
Past experience is predominately narrative for engineering and technical presentations for training or video documentation of technical events. Public Announcer for sporting events, Master of Ceremonies, and live delivery of technical presentations.
Professional Voice-Over Coaching, Experience in college radio station environment, Tenor,Baritone,Bass Performance and Studio vocalist.
My Studio Equipment
iMac Computer, "Yeti" USB Mic, Alesis Audio Mixer with USB output interface, Yamaha Keyboard with MIDI. Cakewalk, ProTools, Audacity, and GarageBand software.
Aviation (Pilot and Mechanic), Avionics Engineering, Law Enforcement (Police Officer), Self-defense training (Karate), Emergency Medical Services, and active duty Military.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lou Graham by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lou Graham is a Standard subscriber.
• Lou Graham was last active on Voice123 199 days ago