Smooth friendly storyteller conversational sultry
"Smooth as glass," "exquisite," and "soothing" are a few of the ways my voice has been described.
I can do whatever the client asks for: conversational, perky, compassionate, fun, sultry, energetic, professional, smooth.
For narrations, I can be informative and warm.
For commercials--from upbeat to comforting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, Texas, American newscaster.
My Voice Experience
Voice for Eye Care Centers of America--national tv and radio spots for stores such as Eyemasters, Visionworks, VisionWorld, Our Eyes, ValueVision, and more.
Voiceover for Premera Blue Cross spots airing in Washington and Alaska.
Narrator for the Boston Museum of Fine Arts' multimedia guide.
Voice for the Texas Department of Public Safety and the Texas Department of Transportation's "On the Road in Texas" safety awareness campaign. Those public service announcements air on 200 stations in Texas.
Radio Imaging. Have done imaging for radio stations of various formats--AAA, Country, News/Talk.
Thirty-year radio veteran. On-air personality at rock, adult alternative, and country radio stations. Radio production in all formats. Have also done news and hosted/emcee'd countless events.
Nominated for the Texas Radio Hall of Fame.
I've done radio production for 30 years, so I'm used to giving the client what they're looking for.
I've also had experience doing newscasts, so I can do the "informative" delivery.
I worked Rock radio for 25+ years, so I can get fun, rowdy and gritty as well.
Former backup singer and bass player in a garage band.
My Studio Equipment
I work out of various studios using equipment such as Behringer boards and Rode mics
I understand the need for a quick turnaround and dependability.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Loris Lowe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Loris Lowe is a Premium subscriber.
• Loris Lowe was last active on Voice123 98 days ago