Confident, warm, conversational, soccer mom, fun
My style has been described as authentic, warm, relatable, friendly, conversational, smooth and authoritative. There’s a lot of personality behind that voice, and I (think) I'm a hip, real thirty or forty-something. Looking for a little quirk? Attitude? Some fun? Or a just a real person, with a trustworthy and warm read? It’s all there!
You’ll appreciate my versatility:
Warm and informative for narrations;
upbeat and energetic for commercials;
smooth, confident and professional for presentations.
And most importantly, I'm easy (and fun!) to work with!!!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
From serious to wacky, I have voiced a variety of characters and I will give you the perfect read! Plus, I can voice a wicked killah Boston accent!!! (Don't worry, I won't give you one unless you want it!)
My Voice Experience
I am a non-union voice over actor with over 10 years’ experience including:
On-hold messaging, voice prompts, IVR
Storytelling and characters
Corporate videos and narration
Previous and recent clients include:
The Boston Globe
La Z Boy Furniture
Newton Wellesley Hospital
With over 10 years of experience, I have been the voice
of hundreds of projects. I have trained and continue to study
with some of the best in the industry, including Nancy Wolfson of Braintracks Audio.
My Studio Equipment
I have a professional in-home studio, equipped with state-of-the-art recording equipment. When you work with me, you can be assured your project will be delivered quickly — in most cases with 24 hr. turnaround. Files can be delivered via email, FTP or CD. I'm also glad to travel to the studio of your choice — whatever works best for you.
My experience as a Voice Actor gives me the unique ability to write dynamic and compelling copy that comes alive on the page. I have written for print, direct mail, web, radio and more.
And of course, when you have me write your radio scripts, you’ll already have a built-in voice talent ready to go.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lori Berman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lori Berman is a Standard subscriber.
• Lori Berman was last active on Voice123 19 days ago