Wry, Character Specialist, Offbeat, Guy Next Door
Low end voice, warm and deep. Clear sound and timber with a good quantity of harmonics. Actually it can be varied accordingly to the type of purpose that can be used covering a wide range of emotional states (dramatic, funny, serious, professional, etc.).
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Arizona, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As I said I can cover different timbers and sounds of characterizations. I will list some more: sad, funny, authoritarian, pleasant, tender, powerful, intense.
About accents, well, I am an Italian native so I can speak in English with an Italian accent if required, however, I strive to speak as clear as possible.
I can speak Italian with several inflections and accents that cover the entire geography of my country.
My Voice Experience
I am a new comer as voiceover.
No studies related with the voiceover subject so far.
My Studio Equipment
I have an iMac PC with Logic Studio software with Presonus Interface. A full PA system
( two 2000 watts JBL speakers and 2 JBL monitors, 1000 W powered amp, 12 channels mixer 1200 watts powered. Several dynamics and condenser microphones, 2 channels 31 bands graphic equalizer).
I am primary an electric bass player with over 20 years of experience in many parts of the world. I attended the Berklee College of Music for two years as Performance major.
I studied Music Production at the Glendale Community College for 3 years.
As a Basso Opera singer I have collaborations with the Phoenix Symphony Chorus (2007/2008), The Phoenix Metropolitan Opera (2009) and the St. Thomas Church's Schola Cantorum Chorus ( Avondale, AZ 2007/2009).
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Lorenzo Valentini by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lorenzo Valentini is a Standard subscriber.
Lorenzo Valentini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lorenzo Valentini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lorenzo Valentini does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lorenzo Valentini was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.