Girl Next Door, Enthusiastic, Calming, Urgent
Playful, silly, excited, sexy for commercials; Warm and deep for narrations; smooth and professional for presentations; Determined and straightforward for videogames; Calming and inviting for children/teen novels; quirky and awkward for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Quebec, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accent: North American Italian accent; Characterization: hearing-impaired person.
My Voice Experience
I've lent my voice to Samurai Warriors II, portraying "Lady" - a nurturing, motherly warrior, who doesn't respond well to violence. I discovered that voice work can be very physical!
Afterwards, I recorded a various teen and children novels. I had the opportunity to play with different character voices, including an overly-confident Thespian frog, a brave librarian who believe that children have the right to books even during time of war, a shy and awkward teen as well as a hearing-impaired one.
D.E.C. Dawson College, Montreal, QC
Carter Thor Studio East - Jock MacDonald
My Studio Equipment
motu 828 mk3
mackie 1402 vlv pro
2 X krk rokit 8
m-audio axiom pro 24
rodent1a condenser mic
2 X shure sm57
art pro channel tube preamp
art mpa gold tube preamp
I am reliable, punctual, hard working, and honest. I am open to suggestions and love to bring my own creative take to every project. I pride myself on a great end product.
I used to teach english as a second language, as well as children, so I like things to be clear, direct, and interesting.
I am always taking courses and learning and growing, so my work gets stronger and more interesting every day.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Lorena Drey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lorena Drey is a Standard subscriber.
Lorena Drey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Lorena Drey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Lorena Drey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Lorena Drey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.