Narrations: smooth and warm with good intonation for telling a story.
Commercials: Guy Next Door, Energetic, Thoughtful, Deadpan. Very Flexible, Professional, and Fun.
Theatrical Trailers: Great resonance and warmth. Able to create the mood.
TV Promo Tags: Hear the "smile" in my voice, energetic and upbeat.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Port Orchard, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, Australian, Southern, New Yorker, Brooklyn(ish), Irish, French(ish)
Impersonations: Family Guy - Quagmire, Stewie, Mr. Herbert
Characterizations: Grumpy Old Man, Hispanic Male (Cheech Marin)
My Voice Experience
Over ten years of in-studio recording and live event announcing experience. I have breathed life into copy for online tutorial websites, local and regional commercials, as well as podcasts, PSAs, and many training videos for the Department of Defense and the Department of the Navy. Other clients include Avid, Disney and Associates, and DemoDemo.com.
Pat Fraley - TV & Film Narration (Seattle, WA)
Pat Fraley - Cartoon Pilot Workshop (Seattle, WA)
David Vincent in conjunction with The Director's Playhouse - Voice Acting Workshop and Talent Showcase (Seattle, WA)
Bobby Sheldon & Blue Collar Voiceover / Various Advanced Workshops & Private Coaching
My Studio Equipment
I'm excited to tell you that I just completed the build of my brand new home studio!
Complete with the following:
Acoustic Systems audiometric testing / sound isolation booth (completely sound isolated and treated with studio foam tiles and bass traps)
Neumann U-87 condenser microphone with Neumann Ea87 shock mount
Gold Digger 4 channel microphone selector switching unit
Sennheiser MKH416TF short shotgun microphone with audio-technica AT8410a shock mount
JoeMeek Studio Channel VC1
M-Audio Fast Track USB II
M-Audio BX5a Studio Monitor Speakers
Q-Mic QM-50-3 Pro Mic Arm
Auralex MOPAD Monitor Isolation Pads
Cad Audio Acoustishield 32
I am a former Naval Nuclear Power Plant Operator and United States Navy Submarine Force Veteran. Additionally, I have over 25 years of sales, training, and public speaking experience. My technical background allows me to be very comfortable with technical copy. My extensive sales and training experience allows me to use my voice to clearly communicate a message.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lonny Schmitt by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lonny Schmitt is a Standard subscriber.
• Lonny Schmitt was last active on Voice123 35 days ago