Castilian and Latin American mid-low tone, versatile, gravely, credible.
I am originally from Madrid (Spain).
My voice is warm, smooth, dynamic, confident, seductive, professional, versatile, sophisticated, articulate.
Character voices, fresh and clear narrations, trustworthy commercials, friendly e-learning projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Spanish-accented English.
My Voice Experience
More than 20 years experience as a voiceover recording for:
IBM, Facebook, Holiday Inn, Columbia Sports, Enterprise, Mercedes Benz, Telefonica, El Corte Ingles, Nelly Furtado, Jon Secada, Direccion General de Trafico, Turismo en Andalucia, Jazztel.. Lexus, McDonalds, Microsoft (Windows Azure).
EPCOT Food and Wine Festival , M-80 Radio, Cope, Telemadrid Radio, Cadena SER.
Co-Host/Prize Announcer "The Price is Right" (TVE-Television Española).
Television: La noche de los tramposos (Antena 3), Track Tracks (Via Digital).
Documentaries: Ruta de los Nabateos, Ruta Maya, Indonesia (Croma TV & TVE).
Matrix, Harry Potter, Ocean's Eleve, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Johny English, Ghost Ship, Jimmy Neutron.
Film Credits: American Beauty, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, The Insider, Unbreakable, Gigolo.
Television: Sheena, Just Shoot me, Fraiser.
Animation: Power Puff Girls, Over the Hill.
BA in Journalism at Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Dubbing Technique: Salvador Arias (Madrid, Spain).
Actors reading cours: Eduardo Fuentes (Madrid, Spain).
Voical: Carlos Infante (Madrid, Spain)
Acting and performing: Nancy Tuñon (Barcelona)
THE MOTH: bilingual Evening of Stories at Instituto Cervantes New York.
My Studio Equipment
Studiobricks ONE vocal booth.
• AKG c414 Microphone.
• Apogee Duet.
• Logic Pro Audio Editing Software. Garage band & Logic Pro.
• Source Connect, Skype and Phone Patch for remote recording sessions.
• Fast turnarounds (24 hours or less on most voice-over projects).
Source Connect available.
Translation/proofreading and dubbing/voiceover talent.
Production capabilities: I can produce audition or broadcast with quality.
Translations: I can provide your project to be translated from English into Spanish (or viceversa). Translation and proofreading to make sure your project sounds as natural in the second language as in the original.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lola Suarez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lola Suarez is a Standard subscriber.
• Lola Suarez was last active on Voice123 35 days ago