Castilian and Latin American mid-low tone, versatile, gravely, credible.
My voice is been considered warm, confident, seductive, professional, versatile, dynamic and articulate.
I can record and deliver character voices, fresh and clear narrations, trustworthy commercials and friendly e-learning projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Castilian (from Spain)
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Brooklyn, New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Castilian Spanish, Latin American Spanish, Spanish-accented English.
My Voice Experience
More than 20 years experience as a voiceover for commercials, Radio Promos, Live Events and corporate and Educational videos. Also trailes and video games.
Some of the clients include: IBM, Facebook, Holiday Inn, Columbia Sports, Enterprise, Mercedes Benz, Telefonica, El Corte Ingles, Nelly Furtado, Turismo en Andalucia, Lexus, McDonalds, Microsoft, UPS, Getty Images and Sage Accountant Cloud.
Co-Host/Prize Announcer "The Price is Right" (TVE-Television Española).
Television: La noche de los tramposos (Antena 3), Track Tracks (Via Digital).
Documentaries: Ruta de los Nabateos, Ruta Maya, Indonesia (Croma TV & TVE).
Matrix, Harry Potter, Ocean's Eleve, My Big Fat Greek Wedding, Johny English, Ghost Ship, Jimmy Neutron.
Film Credits: American Beauty, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, The Insider, Unbreakable, Gigolo.
Television: Sheena, Just Shoot me, Fraiser.
Animation: Power Puff Girls, Over the Hill.
BA in Journalism at Universidad Complutense de Madrid.
Dubbing Technique: Salvador Arias (Madrid, Spain).
Actors reading cours: Eduardo Fuentes (Madrid, Spain).
Voical: Carlos Infante (Madrid, Spain)
Acting and performing: Nancy Tuñon (Barcelona)
The Moth: Bilingual Evening of Stories at Instituto Cervantes New York.
My Studio Equipment
Studiobricks ONE vocal booth.
iMac and Mac Air.
• AKG c414 Microphone.
• Apogee Element 24.
• Protools 12.
• Source Connect, Skype and Phone Patch for remote recording sessions.
• Fast turnarounds (24 hours or less on most voice-over projects).
Source Connect available.
Translation/proofreading and dubbing/voiceover talent.
Production capabilities: I can produce audition or broadcast with quality.
Translations: I can provide your project to be translated EN<>ES
My daughter is a teenage with top chops for commercials, narration and promos.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Lola Suarez by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Lola Suarez is a Standard subscriber.
• Lola Suarez was last active on Voice123 90 days ago